|Description:||The xcb-util module provides a number of libraries which sit on top of libxcb, the core X protocol library, and some of the extension libraries.|
These experimental libraries provide convenience functions and interfaces which make the raw X protocol more usable.
Some of the libraries also provide client-side code which is not strictly part of the X protocol but which have traditionally been provided by Xlib.
These libraries are currently included, roughly ordered by maturity:
* render-util: Convenience functions for the Render extension.
* aux: Convenient access to connection setup and some core requests.
* atom: Standard core X atom constants and atom caching.
* property: Callback X property-change handling.
* icccm: Both client and window-manager helpers for ICCCM.
* keysyms: Standard X key constants and conversion to/from keycodes.
* event: Callback X event handling.
* image: Port of Xlib's XImage and XShmImage functions.
* wm: Framework for window manager implementation.
|Build time:||Sat Jun 26 2010|
|Built RPMS:||libxcb-util(i586) libxcb-util-devel(i586) libxcb-util(arm) libxcb-util-devel(arm) |
|Build requirements:||gperf libxcb-devel |
|Changelog:||Sat Jun 26 2010 - silvan (0.3.6-2mamba)|
- rebuilt to add pkgconfig provides
Mon Aug 24 2009 - autodist (0.3.6-1mamba)
- automatic update by autodist