|Description:||LZO is a data compression library which is suitable for data de-/compression in real-time. This means it favours speed over compression ratio.|
LZO is written in ANSI C. Both the source code and the compressed data format are designed to be portable across platforms.
LZO implements a number of algorithms with the following features:
* decompression is simple and *very* fast
* requires no memory for decompression
* compression is pretty fast
* requires 64 kB of memory for compression
* allows you to dial up extra compression at a speed cost in the compressor; the speed of the decompressor is not reduced
* includes compression levels for generating pre-compressed data which achieve a quite competitive compression ratio
* there is also a compression level which needs only 8 kB for compression
* algorithm is thread safe
* algorithm is lossless.
LZO supports overlapping compression and in-place decompression.
|Obsoletes:||liblzo1 liblzo2 |
|Provides:||liblzo2 liblzo2.so.2 liblzo[=2.06-1mamba] |
|Requires:||/sbin/ldconfig /sbin/ldconfig libc.so.6 libc.so.6(GLIBC_2.0) libc.so.6(GLIBC_2.1.3) |
|RPM requirements:||ldconfig glibc |
|Required by:||ht(i586) java-qdbm(i586) libcairo(i586) libdar(i586) liblzo-devel(i586) libqdbm(i586) libqdbm++(i586) libxen(i586) lrzip(i586) lzop(i586) mencoder(i586) mplayer(i586) mtd-utils(i586) openvpn(i586) perl-qdbm(i586) qdbm(i586) qdbm-cgi(i586) ruby-qdbm(i586) squashfs(i586) transcode(i586) xbmc(i586) |
|Build required by:|
|Filenames:||/usr/lib/liblzo2.so.2 /usr/lib/liblzo2.so.2.0.0 /usr/share/doc/liblzo-2.06 /usr/share/doc/liblzo-2.06/AUTHORS /usr/share/doc/liblzo-2.06/COPYING |