|Description:||Trio is a fully matured and stable set of printf and string functions designed be used by applications with focus on portability or with the need for|
additional features that are not supported by standard stdio implementation.
There are several cases where you may want to consider using trio:
* Portability across heterogeneous platforms.
* Embedded systems without stdio support.
* Extendability of unsupported features.
* Your native version doesn't do everything you need.
Trio fully implements the C99 (ISO/IEC 9899:1999) and UNIX98) standards, as well as many features from other implemenations, e.g. the GNU libc and BSD4.
|Build time:||Tue May 11 2010|
|Built RPMS:||libtrio-devel(i586) |
|Changelog:||Tue May 11 2010 - autodist (1.14-1mamba)|
- automatic update by autodist