||service terms and privacy information
(version 1.0, may 22, 2007)
This page describes the discipline of personal data of users that register to one or more services at
www.openmamba.org. Personal data maintenance is subject to the italian laws on privacy (art. 13 del d.l. n. 196/2003), Rules in the field of personal data protection.
The acceptance of the service furnishing condition is a necessary requisite for the registration,
please read carefully the present document before completing the registration.
- in order to get access to openmamba services you must create an account.
To accomplish this, personal data information are required to allow the maintainer to identify and contact the user;
- the personal data maintainer is mambaSoft di Calarco Silvan which has its legal location in Via Barletta 90, 10136 Torino, Italy;
- user personal data will be elaborated and kept in one or more databases located on computers that are property of mambaSoft di Calarco Silvan or on
other computers used with the aim of providing the requested services at www.openmamba.org.
- by activating the redication and/or mailbox service incoming mails will be automatically processed on mambaSoft computer with
the unique intent of forwarding them to the destination;
- by activating the personal homepage service you accept that user generic information (alias and specific information
on roles in the openmamba project) may be shown in automatically elaborated pages; email, address and real name won't be publically
available unless expressely authorized;
- by activating the personal repository service you accept that the uploaded files will be available to the pulic, including
the personal data that the user put in the packages (for instance packager name and email);
- mambaSoft can use personal data for control, research and analysis in order to handle and improve the offered services;
- mambaSoft won't give personal data information to third party entities with pourposes not aimed at furnishing services of
www.openmamba.org, unless this is imposed by laws or is strictly necessary to accomplish the requests.
Restrictions and netiquette
mambaSoft reserves the right to suspend the account for the user and remove the material that it judges as inappropriate because
it violates one of the clauses in this document.
- uploading or publishing material that is illegal or protected by copyright;
- giving false personal data is forbidden;
- have a behaviour that is not conform with the collaborating spirit of the community, damaging or limiting the accessibility to
- the subject whom the data refers to get, among the others, the right from the italian art. 7 of the privacy Code
to be informed about the presence of the data and to have it cancelled, modified or updated upon request to info <at> mambasoft.it.